Welcome Highlands families! This section serves as a landing platform of important information that you may need during your time at Highlands.
- Calendar: See upcoming events and activities coming up at your school.
- Parent Portal: Access information regarding schedules, transportation routes, classroom assignments, make online payments, and other important information regarding your child's Edina education.
- Support Services: Find information about academic supports, special education, social workers, and other aids.
- Transportation: Learn about eligibility areas, download the MyBus app, and learn more about route information.
- Food & Nutrition Services: Apply for MDE educational benefits, access menus, and learn more about school meals.
- Newsletters: Find an archive of the old newsletters from your school to catch up on news and upcoming events.
- Health & Wellness: Connect with district resources regarding mental wellness, student illnesses, and other health-related services.
- Community Bulletin Board: See information about on-going programs and events hosted by non-profit partners of the district.
- Edina Resource Center: Access local community resources, services and information for the city of Edina.
- School Supply Lists: Find the current year's supply list.