Report an absence
To report an absence, you can:
- Report Online
- Call the 24-hour Attendance Line at 952-848-4502
- Email Jing Liang 梁垣静
Please leave us the following information
- Student's name
- Student's grade
- Student's teacher
- Date of the absence
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
For planned absences:
If you know in advance that your students will be absent from school for a family vacation, personal matter, athletic event or any reason, please complete the Pre-arranged Absence Form at least five days prior to the absence.
Arrival and Departure
- Students may enter the building and proceed to their classrooms when the first bus arrives, which is approximately 7:35 a.m.
- Students who do not ride a bus should not arrive at school prior to 7:35 a.m. as we do not provide supervision. Students may not enter the building until 7:35 a.m. All unsupervised students must leave the building or office by 2:45 p.m.
- If you need supervision past 2:25, please enroll in KIDS Club.
View this video explaining arrival and dismissal procedures.